As a product IT leader your main responsibilities are managing the collaboration between Product Management and IT, determining customer needs, assessing market competition by performing market analysis and evaluating present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications.
- You drive the design and implementation of a Technology Strategy that enables revenue generation from new products and solutions.
- You build and implement a Technology Roadmap that includes the integration and modernization of existing legacy platforms and adoption of new technology platforms in compliance with the Global IT Strategy.
- You operate the IT environment in compliance with the agreed upon service levels to the business.
- You provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- You bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- You introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with Sales, Marketing, and Operations.
- You determine product pricing by utilizing market data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- You effectively manage key product stakeholders to allow collaborative decision making and build trust by creating clear communication and feedback channels.
- You oversee systems technology, performance, and development to support physical security measures, processes, and activities.